Saturday, April 25, 2009

Zero to Sexy by Triumph

Triumph launched their new lingerie series called Zero to Sexy during the Fashion On 1 event at 1 Utama Shopping Centre. I miss this show last year, so this time I make sure I'll be there on time to capture some hot and sexy shots.....Oooooo!

I found that it is a bit tricky this time on the lighting as the display panels located at the end of the runway are very bright so it tend to wash out the colours of the models. I'm not using any flash to fill up the subject, but the results are OK to me. One thing for sure, my new gears are performing more then what I'm expected and I'm dammm happy with it =).

All the shots I shown here only undergo very minimum editing, so what you see is what I see through the view finder. Arrrggghhhh...my left elbow are numb after the show, must be my old injuries again. Need some attention before it get worst. I have to agree that the new gears are definitely heavier then my old system, but this is the price i have to pay for my passion... haha ;)

The new Zero to Sexy lingerie - HOT!
So gentleman are you planning to buy your love one a piece of hot, sexy, and seductive lingerie? Oooooh mama =)

8 comments:

  1. Bro, where's the backstage pics? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You want? I send to you secretly ok :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me also want... :P Waa, never invite me to go with you. Can do my folio as well. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can joint me for this coming labour day and weekend as I'll be covering for 18Eighty boutique...shoot till you drop. Hehe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot la this labour day, bro outlaw wedding at JB. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow that's really cool... nice photos.

    kimong.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the commment Kim, I like your blog...Inspiring, and not to forget those delicious food. Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wah.. Nice..! Sifu's when wanna teach me and some tips?

    ReplyDelete