Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mom's birthday


15th April 2009 - Today is my beloved mom's birthday, she turn 60 this year. But this year there aren't any celebration... as she has left me forever. I've promise myself that i will throw out a great birthday party for her at my new house...but it not going to happen, it will always be my wish... A wish which will never come true.

"Mom, If you can hear me... I would like you to know that I'm proud to be you son. You are just so wonderful with your love, kindness, and patient you gave to us. Without you, i would not be what I am today. Thank you..."


Happy Birthday to you mom, I'll always love you....

3 comments:

  1. Trust me Brader... Where ever u you are, her spirit will always be with you. The blood run in your body is half from her. So, be a good son as much as we can be...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro, will always remeber what she has taught me all this while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look exactly like your mom! she will definitely hear your truthful words...

    ReplyDelete