Thursday, June 24, 2010

Super GT2010 at Sepang SIC

Is Japan GT again! I still remember the very first time when i went for Japan GT in Malaysia. That was the very first publicity race organize by GTA to promote Japan GT in Malaysia. Wow... I can't hardly remember when was it. This year is the 10th Japan GT race held in Malaysia, and this will be the final year that Sepang SIC take charge to promote Japan GT. What happen next? I really don't know....

I'm lucky enough to have the opportunity to experience the thrill and excitement again, thank to my friend =). I got myself a media pass that allowed me to run around the track and capture some great shots. I went there 3 days back to back, and i can tell you that weather is superb! Is HOT and I'm tanned! =)...... But, I got a chance to brush up my skills again and pick up something new in photography.

The great thing is, there are few supporting races during the 3days event. First was the VW Scirocco Cup, followed by GT3, Toyota Yaris / Vios, and lastly GT4. It just fantastic! I have plenty of time to experience each corner and attempt to achieve the result which i want. For my gear, beside the 17-35mm, 24-70mm. I also got myself a 2x teleconverter to couple with 70-200mm F2.8 zoom lens, so you can imagine what focal length I can achieve =). OK! Let see the photos....

EPSON HSV-010

Team Weider HSV-010

Push, push, push...

ARTA Project Autobacs Honda HSV-010

VW Scirocco action at Turn 2

Winner of GT500 Team Calsonic Impul GT-R - Super fast!

Looks familiar? Is Petronas TOM's

KEIHIN HSV-010 exiting Turn 1

GT300 incident at Turn 2

RAYBRIG HSV-010

Corolla Axio apr GT

Zent's race queen

Corolla apr race queen - Kawaiiiii neh!

Bombshell from BOMEX - She is HOT!

Stay tuned for more, I will try to upload more photos to my flickr =)...... Thanks for viewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment